3. Disclosure of Information
3.1)We may disclose:
- a)any Personal Information that we gather about you to third parties for the purposes of providing you with additional services;
- b)aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you to third parties; and
- c)your Personal Information to third parties, when we believe in good faith that it is required to do so by law or any government body.
- 3.2)We shall not share your Personal Information with any third party (other than DDA affiliates) unless you have provided your express consent. We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by a third party. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect.
3.3)When you enter your enter credit card information, we use a secure connection to retrieve this information and pass it on to the third party authorized secure payment processor. We do not store your credit card number information. The third party authorised secure payment processors retain and use the credit card information for the purpose of payment processing on your behalf.
- 3.4)Although we shall take all reasonable measures to prevent unlawful access to Personal Information, we do not represent that no third party will unlawfully access the Personal Information you provide to us and we suggest that you take all necessary precautions against this. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, including email, is 100% secure. We cannot therefore assume responsibility or liability for unlawful or unauthorized access by any third party to your Personal Information.
4.1)We may use the personal information we collect:
- a)to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for any of our Sites;
- b)to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- c)to provide further information to you about other sites and services or which we consider may be of interest to you;
- d)for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- e)for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and
- f)for any other use that you authorise.
- 4.2)We will seek your consent if we wish to use your Personal Information for purposes other than those you have agreed to previously.
5. Cookies and Tracking
- 5.1)We use a “cookie” file containing information that can identify details of your IP address, operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Mac O/S, Linux), Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, plus the version of the Browser), domain (whether you are accessing the Site from Dubai or elsewhere) and other user information (e.g. your username).
5.2)We may use the information generated by cookies to:
- a)track traffic patterns to and from a Site;
- b)ensure any advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person; and
- c)enable you to enter a Site and use certain services and to visit registered user-only areas of a Site.
6. Clear Gifs (also known as beacons)
We utilize clear gifs to measure user behavior, to help us to improve user experience, and to manage site content. We may use clear gifs on this Site, in our e-mails, in our advertisements on other websites, or in our advertisements in other’s emails.
7. Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
We are not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of sites other than our Sites, including any site which is accessible via a link from one of our Sites. You should contact the operators of those sites directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy policies and practices before providing your personal information to them. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
8. Opting in and Opting Out
- a)opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or
- a)opt in to agree to be contacted by us in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to a Site, beta testing or promotional activities.
9. Holding, Correcting and Updating Information